compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Case Snow Management is the leading snow and ice management company in North America! We service approximately 2000 small and large commercial sites across 12 states in and around New England. We plow your parking lots, shovel and de-ice your walkways and remove unwanted snow from your locations; using only new trucks and state of the art equipment. Come be part of a team that keeps businesses running during any ice or snow storm!
The Field Supervisor is a part time, seasonal position for the winter months. We offer the most hours in our industry! Field Supervisors will drive new 2017-18 Ford F350 trucks.
* Attend pre season training.
* Conduct site visits and pre season damage analysis.
* Establish great client relationships.
* Manage assigned sub-contractors within their geography.
* Solve any issues and/or non-performance.
* Assist in plowing operations.
* Provide field guidance when needed.
* Managerial experience
* 1+ years of snow/landscape/construction experience
* Knowledge of equipment used for snow removal
* Basic knowledge or aptitude to learn plow truck and sander operations
* Hold current drivers license, accompanied by clean driving record
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers