compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Centerline Communications LLC has an Facilities Account Manager opening in our West Bridgewater, MA headquarters. We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking individual to join a fast-growing company specializing in wireless communications and facility services across the country. We expect our employees to exhibit leadership, to be results-oriented, and driven to succeed.
Who We Are
Founded in 2006, Centerline Communications LLC is a turnkey professional services organization specializing in the development and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC works with all the major wireless operators and equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and leaders in the industry ecosystem. It is a full-service operation, specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC also offers a complete package of facilities services, including HVAC, mechanical and electrical maintenance for commercial businesses. Centerline Communications, LLC's success is built on a foundation of highly experienced management and staff who embrace responsibility and an unwavering commitment to clients. In less than a decade, the company has grown from 5 to more than 225 employees, covering 32 states, with offices in three major cities in the U.S.
The position is part of our Managed Services Division and works with our Service Team in planning, directing, and coordinating the Service Operations Group. This position is accountable for the total performance of multiple national customers. This includes, but is not limited to, achieving/exceeding operational performance objectives, revenue and profit plan. This role requires a high volume of cross-functional communication internally with colleagues and externally with customers. The Facilities Account Manager manages the daily flow of subcontractors, customers and work orders. This includes but is not limited to aiding in the training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving escalations. Acting as part of a team with overall ticket management responsibilities, the Facilities Account Manager plans, prioritizes, assigns, reviews, coordinates and manages the day-to-day activities of active tickets.
• The role requires innovative thinking and a strong customer and quality focus.
• Ability to set and prioritize one's own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player; capable of "rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty".
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage different external maintenance service providers and can also lead and manage an internal team. Budget responsibility (OPEX & CAPEX) relating to the assigned accounts.
• Oversee and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of repair service, equipment upgrade, service agreements, controls and portable systems to new and existing customers.
• Connect with customers and build appropriate rapport to understand needs, expectations, and requirements to achieve customer goals and service level agreements.
• Manage complex work orders such as environmental issues and disaster recovery.
• Leveraging appropriate communication strategies (email, phone call, etc.) to be highly effective at managing customer expectations on a proactive basis. Must also leverage this same skill set to work through customer conflict/concerns.
• Strategize with team to coordinate and optimize internal personnel, client interface and deliverables.
• Problem solve and explore solutions to current processes and systems. Create and implement innovative solutions leveraging a thorough understanding of the business needs, related systems, data and resources.
• Establish and build relationship with service contractors to exceed customer expectations while minimizing costs.
• Remain knowledgeable regarding all operational aspects of building systems including electrical, HVAC, air handling units, roof top units, plumbing, fire suppression and alarm systems, doors & windows, aesthetic qualities with drywall, paint, carpet/flooring etc.
• Consistently measure progress towards goals, identify trends and take applicable actions for continued improvement.
• Take ownership of account management and expense control while achieving service center goals.
• Manages and develops customer relationships through a concrete action plan (presentation, proactive proposals, expert collaboration, etc.) to build an added value.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Initiative. Able to identify problems or new ideas without prompting, does not wait for others to take, or request to take, action.
• Positivity. Maintain a positive attitude in a high stress environment.
• Collaboration. Able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships. Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills.
• Attention to detail. Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
• Problem-Solving. Identify root causes of problems and implement solutions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand, talk and hear.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong problem solving and data analysis abilities
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
• Relevant work experience in a customer service environment strongly preferred
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including but not limited to overnight travel, on call after hours and weekends.
0%-10%. Occasionally travel to client meetings or conferences.