favorite this postCommercial Roofing Project Manager wanted (Hanover, MA)hide this posting
compensation: To be discussed employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Tecta America New England, one of the largest and most respected roofing contractors in the north east is currently recruiting for a full time Project Manager for our Hanover, MA branch. The ideal candidate should be well organized, detail oriented and possess a strong work ethic.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
• Oversee and manage roofing crews at multiple work locations
• Work with subcontractors on all phases of projects including scheduling, change orders and submittals
• Review and prepare proposed project bids. Obtain material estimates and calculate labor estimates to develop complete quotes
• Monitor labor and job cost
• Responsible for project safety, work schedule, material handling and communication with customers
• Work closely with Superintendent and Foreman throughout project process
• Job site inspections
• Prior experience in the commercial roofing industry
• Prior project management and quality assurance experience required
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Working knowledge of mechanical drawing, with the ability to read specifications and plans
• Ability to handle a variety of duties with minimal supervision
• Strong computer skills
• Valid driver's license
Tecta America believes strongly in maintaining an excellent work environment for our employees. We offer competitive compensation and offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees including:
• Paid Time Off
• Health, Dental, Vision insurance
• Short Term Disability, Life insurance and AD&D insurance
• Paid holidays
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible Spending Accounts
As a condition of employment, all applicants offered a position are required to complete and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers