Responsible for Front Desk Operations, serving as the information/referral center for all residents, associates and visiting guests. Responsible for day-to-day management of the front desk including: processing payroll and administering employee benefits and personnel and resident file maintenance. Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable, including setting up vendors, tracking and processing expenses in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with state and federal labor laws, Elder Affair regulations; provides services and support in a manner that meets or exceeds community expectations.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
• Answer incoming telephone calls in a cheerful and customer-service manner, determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Retrieve messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel.
• Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answer general questions about the community and provide callers with address, directions, and other information and refer other specific questions to appropriate staff.
• Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Handle telephone inquiries as well as conduct tours with prospective residents and their families if necessary.
• Assist residents, their families, vendors and healthcare service providers as needed.
• Generate work-order requests as needed.
• Coordinate guest meal reservations and payment.
• Receive, sort and route mail to appropriate staff.
• Monitor copy/fax machines, assist users, send faxes and retrieve/route incoming faxes.
• Order and maintain adequate level of office supplies.
• Create and print sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary as requested by the Executive Director.
• Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
• Administer HallKeen's benefits program at the community including educating new and existing associates about the plan as well as assisting with enrollments and plan changes.
• Assist the Executive Director with the bi-weekly ADP payroll function at the community including monitoring and submitting appropriate payroll information to the corporate office and coordinating the process for time clocks and payroll runs.
• Assure compliance in human resources with regulatory and company practices while maintaining absolute confidentiality.
• Participate in and maintain records of orientation training of new hires.
• Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable, including setting up vendors, tracking and processing expenses in a timely manner.
• Assist Executive Director with meeting with prospective residents and families to assist and answer questions concerning residency applications and move-in documents.
• Maintain and ensure compliance with all staff and resident business files.
• Comply with all company policies and procedures, and any state and federal policies that apply.
• Assist Executive Director with collecting rent checks from residents and family members and provide needed information to Executive Director.
• Executing other tasks to support the overall business as reasonably requested or assigned by the Executive Director.
• Must have a minimum Associate's Degree and / or equivalent work experience.
• Prior experience strongly preferred with payroll, accounts receivable, billing, and accounts payable.
• Must exhibit professionalism and tact with all forms of communication inside and outside the community.
• Must be proficient with computers and software applications.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and multitasking abilities with attention to detail and customer service.
• Must consistently demonstrate sound judgment and resourcefulness in day-to-day operations including interactions with associates, residents, families, professionals and guests.
• Must project a positive and professional image at all times and enjoy working with the senior population.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to 781-331-4422 or email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers