Joe Warren & Sons Co., Inc. provides commercial refrigeration and food equipment service, maintenance and installation to institutions, corporate enterprises and direct end users. We provide service in MA, RI and Southern NH. Our offices are in Norwood, MA. We've been in business since 1991 and currently employ 40 people.
The Service Coordinator dispatches service technicians to install, service, and repair electric, gas, or steam powered commercial food-service and refrigeration equipment, on both an emergency and scheduled basis.
Organization, Customer Service, Handles Pressure, Multi-tasking, Energy Level, Teamwork, Phone Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving.
- Communicates with customers and dealers to determine the service and scheduling needs of the customers.
- Generates service calls within the computer program recording the type and scope of work to be performed.
- Works closely with others in the Service Dept. to coordinate technicians according to customer requests, determine schedules, assign technician workloads, dispatch workers to the job, and update service information within the dispatch system. Match type of service required with technician's ability, zone location, and duration of call, to maximize productivity, profitability and accuracy.
- Schedules/notifies technicians of daily assignments. Monitors workload and capacity throughout the day.
- Interacts with the Parts Department to verify availability of parts to ensure quality and timely service calls.
- Creates and maintains new customer accounts with up to date and accurate information.
- Understands and communicates credit/collections guidelines and resolves situations accordingly.
- Follows safe work practices and accident prevention procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Two years of education and/or experience in related area.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Highly safety conscious.
- Excellent organizational skills, must be motivated, a self-starter, and able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision.
- 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision, paid holidays, PTO, S/T, L/T disability, life insurance, smart phone and more. $65-85K Salary
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers