Design Communications Ltd is a dynamic manufacturer of custom architectural products, including signage and specialty elements. We have offices in Boston, Orlando and New York and are currently seeking a high energy, responsible and extremely organized Project Manager Assistant for our Boston PM team.
**Currently located in South Boston but moving in the near future to south of the city, we are looking for some talented individuals to join our team!!
The PMA provides support to the management of projects in a variety of areas including coordination, documentation, planning, submittals, shipping, and travel. The PMA assists the Project Manager in servicing the clients' needs.
*We work on a timeline similar to construction; candidates with this knowledge are highly desired.
• Preparing and maintaining project database, documents and schedules
• Participating in team meetings
• Communication with vendors/subcontractors as well as inter-departmentally to ensure constant awareness of where product is in process
• Assisting Project Managers with any and all project related tasks
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree in Construction Management or Project Management highly preferred
• 3+ years of professional experience necessary; background in construction, exhibit, other subcontractor trades would be applicable
• Computer savvy, MS Office proficient
• Superb organization, ability to multi-task
• Solid prioritizing and time management skills
• Experience with scheduling, cost accounting highly preferred
• Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal as well as diplomacy
• Sense of humor
This is a growth opportunity for a motivated, goal oriented individual. Most of our work is deadline driven; the ideal candidate will thrive in fast-paced environments.
Visit our website at www.designcommunicationsltd.com for more information and if you're intrigued, submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
*Design Communications Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers