compensation: full time with benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Service organization is searching for an Accounting Manager to play a key role in managing the accounting close process. The Accounting Manager will be an integral member of the Finance team and will assist in managing all aspects of the Company's financial processes.
• Play a key role in managing the close process, including preparation of general ledger entries, account reconciliations, and detailed account analysis.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
• Prepare monthly GAAP financial statements
• Lead contact for external quarterly reviews and audit process
• Manage fixed asset accounting
• Assist with preparation of monthly clinical trial accruals
• Lead equity administration and stock based compensation accounting
• Work to update processes utilizing Oracle Fusion
• Maintain and monitor internal controls to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and provide support for Sarbanes-Oxley testing.
• Assist with special projects as needed
Education & Requirements
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
• Minimum 6+ years of progressive accounting experience managing all aspects of the close process
• Experience with Oracle or Oracle Fusion preferred.
• Solid understanding of GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
• Team player with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers