Payroll Administrator oversees all administrative activities related to payroll, including processing payroll on a regular basis and ensuring compliance with company policies and federal, state and local regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and review timecard data and Supplemental Earnings in ADP.
- Develop payroll previews for Approval before processing.
- Process Payroll in ADP
- Maintain records of employee attendance, earned and expired PTO and sick time.
- Process 401K, 457B, CTPF contributions
- Distribute payroll checks and vouchers to employees and/or supervisors.
- Prepare payroll summary reports which includes earning, deductions, tax withholding
- Review year end payroll reconciliation for processing of W2 forms.
- Troubleshoot Payroll issues with ADP and Agency HR
- Review 941 reports and reconciliation the information
- Import Payroll General Ledger into the accounting system and reconcile payroll accounts
- Support with purchase of supplies and other administrative duties
- Bachelor/Associate degree in Accounting or related fields;
- Familiarity with Payroll regulations and processes
- Experience with ADP
- 3-5 years of Payroll experience
- Computerized accounting experience with payroll preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers