compensation: 100-120K + a Bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A growing, manufacturing and distributing Company is looking for a Controller to join their Finance Team! The Controller is an integral leadership position both within the finance/accounting department and the company. The Controller is responsible for all financial reporting, as well as all operational areas of the department. This position is responsible for all reporting; actual, budget, forecast and will assure that the actual reporting is in accordance to GAAP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with Management to identify opportunities through financial analysis for improved revenue results as it relates to budget attainment, cost controls, and operational efficiency
• Lead, manage, and develop accounting/finance team through regular coaching, performance management and metrics
• Maintain the financial records of all the subsidiaries, including its general ledger, cash receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventories and other accruals, payroll journal entry, sales tax filings, and other general journal entries
• Manage the banking relationship as it relates to tasks, including the daily sweeps, investments, and note payments; electronic wire transfers, bank account reconciliations, and state sales and use tax filings, reconciliations and payments
• Supervise the preparation and review financial reporting for presentation to Senior Management, including company annual report, abandon property report, and other similar required governmental filings and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and standards
• Review and approval of all expenses to ensure proper documentation is received including appropriate purchase order requisition forms, invoices, expense reports, and/or receipts
• Develop and document processes and policies to maximize efficiency within the accounting, AR and AP functions to position department to be able to manage growth
• Manage and monitor the subcontractor process to ensure proper documents are reviewed, updated and accurate in accordance with company standards
• Monthly review of AR and credit parameters with a focus on sales growth with calculated exposure
• Manages, directs, and oversees special projects and assignments
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers