A growing Financial Services Firm is looking to add an Accounting Assistant to it's team. This is an entry level position and the role is open due to an internal promotion! The ideal candidate is extremely professional, detail orientated and organized and has the ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
Accounting Assistant Duties:
• Assist Controller & Assistant Controller with A/P & A/R for all entities
• Research vendor billing issues
• Help implement pricing efficiencies for office expenditures
• Process all deposits remotely on a daily basis and bank runs as needed
• Request & monitor reimbursement from various insurance carriers
• Oversee producer state licensing, company appointments & continuing education
• Assist with sustaining all residential & commercial rental units
• Running errands, placing orders online, electronic and paper filing
• Review and tracking of Executive expenses
• Special projects as delegated by the CEO, Controller and Assistant Controller
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred- or relevant work/internship experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers