A Southeastern, MA Real Estate Management company is seeking a full-time (35 hours per week) Accounting Specialist, entry level position. Under the regular supervision of the Accounting Manager the Accounting Specialist is responsible for all facets of Accounts Payable function. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Enter reviewed and researched invoices
- Do bank reconciliations
- Record bank deposits
- File invoices and other documents
- Enter prepared Payroll journal entries in General Ledger
- Assist with researching more complicated prior balances on invoices
- Assist with special projects as needed
The ideal candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be able to meet deadlines, work in both a team and independent environment and have the ability to multitask. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook. A minimum of two years experience in Accounts Payable and/or a degree in accounting is a plus.
Rate of Pay: DOE $15.
If you are interested in applying please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers