compensation: $18+ hourly, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bookkeeper with QuickBooks and Certified Payroll experience needed for a temp-to-hire position for subcontractor in Braintree.
Position supports the Controller and also provides administrative back-up assistance to the office admin if/when needed.
Construction experience strongly desired but not required. Must know Certified Payroll & QB's.
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile vendor invoices with purchases orders
- Enter invoices
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and correct any errors
- Send monthly customer statements
- Create billings for sales
- Complete Certified, OCIP/CCIP payroll reports
- Order union carpenter stamps and mail with checks
- Track carpenters’ overtime
- Prepare job costing reports
- Order Certificates of Insurance
- Journal entries
- Enter material slips taking out of inventory
- Complete prequalification forms for contractors
Other Duties (To back up and assist with):
- Administrative duties – answer phones, separate daily mail, post new jobs, post change orders, send transmittals, send UPS packages
- Assist with invoicing retainage and jobs,
- Billing - AIA & lien waivers
- Pay bills
- Write checks
- Post payments & make deposits
- Enter payroll through ADP
- Experience in QuickBooks and Certified Payroll
- ADP exposure preferred
- Construction accounting/bookkeeping experience strongly desired
- Word, Excel, Outlook
40 hours/week - can pick start/end times, the office is open from 7am-5pm. One hour lunch from 12pm-1pm, can pick 30 or 60 minute break time.
Temp: $18+, DOE
Perm: $20+, DOE with benefits
*PLEASE SEND RESUME TO ABOVE CRAIGSLIST EMAIL ADDRESS
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A TEMP-TO-HIRE SCENARIO
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers