favorite this postTechnical Writer (Chelmsford, MA)hide this posting
compensation: Depending on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are actively recruiting for a Technical Writer for our client, a manufacturing company in Chelmsford, MA. The primary responsibility will be to develop Operations Manuals that effectively communicate to operators and engineers how to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and perform advanced engineerings tasks on complex manufacturing machines.
- Create Operations Manual intended for end-users that is clearly organized, understandable, error-free and grammatically correct
- Work with engineers and production staff to gather information for documents
- Create and edit graphics - primarily photos
- Learn and understand how the company's products function and are serviced.
- At least 3-5 years' experience writing technical manuals using Microsoft Word
- Technical background/experience preferred
- Must be able to provide examples of previous work (manuals)
This is a contract (approx. 10 week) position. The hours are full time with flexible schedule.
If interested, please apply through this site or call 978-256-1138.
Express Employment Professionals (Lowell/Nashua)
keywords: technical writer, documentation,
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers