employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Why join Penske as a Customer Service Representative, you ask? It’s simple. Maybe you’ve always had an interest in vehicle mechanics but haven’t had the chance to pursue it. This is the perfect place to start. No experience is required. We will introduce you to our vehicle maintenance processes. We will teach you how to use our leading-edge technology. In fact, the training and experience you get here will help you advance to become a diesel technician. And you’ll get to do that learning at a company that offers career stability and competitive benefits. Talk about an amazing opportunity.
It’s about going above and beyond for our customers—the way Penske goes above and beyond for you. It’s about building meaningful relationships. It’s about keeping our customers moving forward.
This position will be located at the Penske facility at 650
South Union Street in Lawrence, MA. The schedule will be Tuesday
through Thursday, 2:30 - 11:00 PM, Friday 12:30 - 9:00 PM and Saturday,
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
• Greeting our customers and making sure they have a great experience as you fuel and wash vehicles
• Performing vehicle readiness inspections to make sure tires, fluids, and other basic maintenance items are done
• Helping make sure our facilities are clean, safe environments for our customers and associates
• Building your skills through training and hands-on coaching to perform minor repairs such as installing mounted tires, replacing or rotating tires and performing preventive maintenance repairs
• Completing other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Why Penske is for You:
• Competitive starting salary
• Career stability
• Opportunity for growth
• Excellent benefits, including lots of time off
• Strong, well-rounded training programs
• Advanced vehicle maintenance technology
• Location and schedule flexibility