We are currently searching for an experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanic to join our team. This position will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining our Heavy Equipment fleet.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Diagnose and repair all Heavy Equipment.
• Perform inspections and preventative maintenance as needed.
• Complete tasks set forth by the Fleet Manager; request assistance as needed to properly correct issues.
• Prepare and maintain records and reports.
• Ensure a safe and clean operating work area that is compliant with state, federal, and internal regulations.
• Assist vendors and employees in a professional and courteous manner.
• Five years of related experience.
• Strong mechanical and diagnostic skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
• Positive, can-do attitude and a strong work ethic.
• Full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm plus overtime.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance available.
• Disability and life insurance.
• 401(k) program with company match.
• Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
Benevento Companies - We pride ourselves on being a family-run business since 1934. If you are interested in joining a great team, and you have the required qualifications, we strongly encourage you to apply!