$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR ALL QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
ABILITY TO EARN UP TO $100,000/YR!
High Octane Harley-Davidson has a NEW Service Manager with 11 years of Service Manager experience and he's recruiting experienced Harley-Davidson Service Technicians to join his team. Technicians receive on-site support from a dedicated dispatcher, dedicated parts to service liaison, service technician assistants and state of the art service facilities. This allows our teams of technicians to be some of the highest producing teams in the country. You will have the opportunity to make the most billed hours in the area. Current technicians are billing over 300 hours per month at our stores across the nation. For our seasonal stores, we offer a WINTER GUARANTEE to ensure year-round employment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don't just take our word for it, here's what some of our top techs at our dealerships have to say...
• Volume "#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of hours & awesome opportunities in Service dept!"
• Appreciation "All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn't go unnoticed."
• Atmosphere "We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast paced dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career."
• Team "This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal."
• Fun environment "Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers."
Training is as important to us as it is to you and our Technician Program gives you continued on-site HDU training, dealership experience and one off-site PHD training per year, all expenses paid.
If you're looking for more than "just a job" and ready for a long-term career, this is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
The Veracka family's group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consist of eight (8) of the highest-performing dealerships in the country and we're continuing to grow in the near future. www.themotorcyclecompany.com
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• MMI or equivalent Harley-Davidson Certifications.
• At least 2 years or more of Harley-Davidson dealership experience.
• Dependable, organized and self-motivated.
• Own your tools to perform the tasks required at your proficiency level.
• Valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement.
• Proficiency on multiple lifts.
• Minimal call backs.
• Focus on quality and customer service.
• Organization and attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
• Comprehensive Paid Training.
• Employee Discounts.
• 401K with Company match.
• PPO Medical Insurance with significant Company contributions.
• PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
• Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
• Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
• Flexible Spending Account access.
• Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
• Paid Vacation Time and more.
Put your career in high gear and send in your resume today!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers