Our company focuses on quality workmanship and professionalism. We try to provide a great service to all of our customers. We primarily do landscape construction, snow plowing services and excavation. Our company runs all caterpillar equipment (skid steers, excavators, wheel loaders) All ford vehicles ( 2012 or newer) and peterbilt 2010 or newer. We are family owned and operated.
• 3 year minimum
• Pm and RM work
• 40 hrs/wk
• Must have your own tools and toolbox
• Must be willing to work with other staff members
• Having a valid driver's license is required.
• Must obtain D.O.T medical card
• Have a vehicle to get to and from work.
• Must be organized and must be able to maintain a clean work place
• Have a working cell phone ( smart phone)
Job offers :
• Full time - 40 hours per week ( overtime potential for the right candidate)
• 401K benefits after 1 year
• 1 week paid vacation
• 1 week paid sick time
• 5 paid holidays
• Christmas bonus
• Flexibility on work schedule
• Your own work bay with locking tool room for mechanic
The candidate we are seeking:
• Must be able to perform regular Maintenance on a fleet of ford/peterbilt/ vehicle (oil changes, brakes, frontends ect.)
• Must be able to perform regular Maintenance on a fleet caterpillar machines (oil, air, general upkeep, Rubber track replacements )
• Must be able to document repairs, Turn in sales slips from vendors, stay organized with day to day job tasks.
• Troubleshoot vehicle issues
• Have basic knowledge with electrical repairs and wiring work lights ect
• Communication is very import within our company, communicating with staff and owners to complete jobs on time with job priority management.
• An individual who can price out parts and use their best judgment on placing orders with vendors. Return unused parts for credits, and keeping track of warrantee information.
We look forward to hearing from you, if this is a job position you may be interested in. Thank you for taking the time to read through our ad
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers