compensation: $150,000.00 range / plus or minus, 401k match, healthcare, dental and more! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Compensation / Perks: Salary in the $150,000.00 range / plus or minus, 401k match, healthcare, dental and more!
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Metro West area of Boston with a major player in the manufacturing / software industry! They provide companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today.
They are looking for a senior level engineer to evolve their product from an SMB targeted desktop application to an Enterprise SaaS offering. Your challenge will be to help the transition from desktop to cloud-native product and help in the design and delivery of new SaaS services. The new hire will join a local team of 15 talented software engineers with a company size of approximately 150 employees.
- 5+ years of team-driven software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Experience designing and implementing major components of software products or responsible for overall product architecture
- Demonstrable experience with one or more web application frameworks such as Spring, and open source technologies
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline
Desired NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with one or more Java ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
- Expertise in database design and documentation
- Experience with high resolution, 3D web viewer plugins
- Expertise in designing, developing, and testing RESTful services
- Experience with Containers, AWS, Linux is a plus (you will work from a Windows environment to start, but over time their may be a tech infrastructure change down the road
- Experience with cloud security models
- Demonstrable experience in SaaS/Cloud application development, including an understanding of scalability, security, and multi-tenancy
- Experience with other languages such as Node, Python, Ruby is a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers