compensation: $17 to $19 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
STERLING CORPORATION is a leading provider of specialty transportation and logistic services for national and international corporations. STERLING'S success over the last 50 years is directly related to its commitment to providing the highest quality service to our customers.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and quick learning individual to join our team of Sales Support Specialists in our Lowell, MA office. The SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST position requires an individual with excellent verbal and written (English) communication skills who has the ability to multi-task in multiple job functions and who has superior attention to detail and excellent follow up skills. This is a full time position, with a focus on customer service and sales support. The successful candidate will have strong computer and data entry skills, be an outgoing self-starter and feel comfortable within a fast paced, demanding environment. The position requires superior analytical and problem resolution skills coupled with the ability to provide effective, accurate and timely communication in support of our customers' logistics needs.
Sterling provides a positive work environment with competitive salaries and benefits including medical/dental/STD, vacation/sick accrual, holidays and 401(k). EOE.
A college degree is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience in transportation/warehousing environment highly desirable. Additional requirements include:
* Excellent demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team.
* Experience in a customer service or sales support position
* Organized and tenacious with strong attention to detail, problem solving ability and great follow-up skills.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and strong skills in both Outlook and Excel
* Knowledge of general office machines and telephone system; good math aptitude.
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to the link above or via facsimile to 978-408-2006.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers