compensation: $20-25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
One of our clients, a well-known company in the Waltham area, is looking for a Program Assistant to join their team! This is a temporary position, that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have a high-level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and data entry experience. Join this dynamic, fast paced environment!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
• Research policies and topics as requested.
• Prepare and manage financial data.
• Coordinate general office requests.
• Prepare and review materials for meetings, education programs, events, contracts, special projects, etc.
• Coordinate logistics for events as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 2-3 years of experience of administrative support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, especially Excel & Word. Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Project are a plus.
• Corporate and Professional Attitude.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers