favorite this postOffice Manager (Burlington Area)hide this posting
compensation: $20-24hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a outgoing and organized Office Manager / Culture Keeper. This is a medium sized team, so the next hire will have an opportunity to make a very big impact. If you want to get involved at the ground level of something exciting, this job might be for you. If you are ready to say goodbye to the status quo and thrive in shades of gray, come be a part of something different!
About the Position
We are looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, and driven Office Manager who brings a balance of creativity, grit, and determination to our team. You will wear multiple hats keeping talent concierge operations organized and moving forward. This is a unique opportunity for the right person who will thrive being the support system that helps keep things humming!
• Maintain the day-to-day operations in our office ensuring a welcoming, fun and professional environment for the Team and guests.
• Oversee all our offices services and interface with landlord & facilities vendor relationships including cleaning services, lunch orders & delivery, maintenance contractors, storage facility, supplies, etc.
• Collaborate on internal company event planning.
• Oversee mail, shipping, and receiving.
The Ideal Candidate
• Some office management or administrative assistant experience preferred.
• Collaborative, empathetic, authentic, reliable and disciplined.
• Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail.
• Highly organized, dependable, and self-starter.
• Track record of willingness to take on ad-hoc tasks & passion for supporting a growing environment.
Please send your resume in Word format for consideration
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers