compensation: 38-42k Salary plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Masis Staffing Solutions is currently searching for an experienced On-Site Account Manager / Recruiter in Lowell, MA Shift: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm, 1 Hour Lunch Break.
The On-Site Account Manager / Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and placing employees at the client’s location with a primary focus on filling orders with quality candidates. On-Site AM/ Recruiter will also work in Lowell Office two to three days a week and help fill other clients' openings.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Onsite Account Manager - Recruiter job includes:
* You would maintain a one-to-one relationship with the department leads, supervisors, and management team.
* Interviews and hires and places temporary employees
* Identifies qualified temporary employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demand
* Promptly ensure that orders are expedited to Masis Staffing Solutions branch offices to meet and exceed expectations from the client.
* Fills and services client orders. Maximizes use of Masis ATS/CRM office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high-quality results
* Grows relationship with the client by providing creative solutions regarding their contingent workforce.
* Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses
* Able to set own priorities, scheduled day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
* Able to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and handle multiple problems simultaneously
* Must have excellent problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills
* Able to continuously improve processes and procedures
* Effectively supervises Masis Staffing Solutions temporary associates to ensure optimum working conditions, compliance, record-keeping, production, and good employee relations.
* Coordinate temporary associate recognition programs to boost morale and increase retention.
* Conduct temporary associate orientation on an as-needed basis. Conduct required performance check as appropriate.
* Act as a liaison between temporary associates and client supervisors to resolve challenges regarding productivity or other areas.
* Maintain close contact with the key representatives of the account to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction possible.
* Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits, which fosters a consultative relationship and increases business with the on-site.
* Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
* Manage and maintain a professional working relationship with all client managers and temporary associates.
* Provide telephone and walk-in applicant screening services for the customer upon request.
* Handle telephone calls in a timely and professional manner at all times.
* Respond to all requests from Supervisors.
* Bilingual English / Vietnamese
* College preferred
* Minimum 2 to 3 years of high volume recruiting in a staffing agency setting.
* Minimum 2 to 3 years of account management and cultivating relationships.
* 1 - 2 years’ experience in a customer service - provider environment that requires self-management and multi-tasking
* Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
* Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
* Must be proficient in PC software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email
* Ability to successfully and positively develop effective working relationships with staff, leaders, and clients.
* Ability to exercise independent judgment and demonstrate initiative to meet customer’s needs.
* Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
Monday – Friday,
7:00 am – 4:00 pm (1 hour lunch break)
38k-42k Based on Experience
Please submit a resume and qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers