compensation: Based on level of experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Farmer Dave's is looking for a friendly, customer service minded, organized, multitasking and detailed oriented, seasonal Office Assistant. Winter hours may be available for the right person based on performance and business needs. The largest portion of your responsibilities will be managing the front office duties for our CSA program, including but by no means limited to: primary receiver and responder to all phone calls and emails, CSA member accounts receivable, billing and individual account management, clear communication of all CSA member needs/requests to the correct parties within the appropriate timelines to ensure the highest quality member experience.
We are a 100 acre diversified farm, growing over a hundred different varieties of vegetables and fruits. We offer our produce through our CSA program, 3 farm stands and a dozen farmers markets. Applicants should share a commitment to Farmer Dave's core values which include: growing the highest quality nutrient dense food, and farming responsibly and sustainably to ensure the health of the soil, our farm workers, our customers and our future generations.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, engaging with our members and customers should be your favorite part of the job
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks, maintain focus on daily responsibilities, prioritize projects throughout week, drive projects to completion
• Basic comprehension of Email, Excel, Word, Google Docs
• Responding and fielding all non CSA phone calls and emails: Farm Stands, Farmer's Markets, School Tours, PYO, and general farm business
• General office filing, organizing, coping, scanning, building binders, laminating signs, general office and office supply organization and inventory, data entry
May also be asked to:
• Pinch hit for CSA pickups, farmers market coverage, running errands as needed or just jumping in if needed (we all wear a lot of hats, it's part of the fun)
This position is seasonal, it begins mid/late April through mid-December, hours required Monday - Friday 9:30a-6p
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers