QUALIFICATIONS: EA Needed for a successful startup in Woburn. Start up and tech experience a plus.
• Previous experience supporting top executive in a fast paced environment; start-up
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office applications)
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), research, analytical and interpersonal
skills a must; problem solving ability; commitment to deadlines; strong attention to detail;
ability to work efficiently and quickly under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow through
• Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality
• Background in science or technology industries a plus
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Enhances Chief Executive Officer's effectiveness by providing information management
support representing the CEO to others.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying,
and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence;
drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Heavy calendar management and coordination of meetings for large groups; preparation and distribution of agendas, minutes, and other materials to attendees.
• Processes and responds to correspondence as appropriate. Reviews/proofreads/corrects
all documents requiring executive's signature, such as correspondence, legal and
financial documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with company policy.
• May monitor executive's e-mail to assist with mail management and flag action items that
need immediate response.
• Coordinates extensive and detailed travel arrangements; coordinate itineraries with other
travelers; research and obtain foreign travel materials such as updated passport, entry visas, foreign currency, travel/custom tips; keeps track of frequent traveler statements and awards; prepare expense reports from raw data. May monitor department budget and keep track of expenses.
• May represents the CEO by attending meetings in the CEO's absence
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers