At Cirtronics, we have always put our people first. This idea permeates our culture to its core. For over 38 years, it has driven us to manufacture superior products and services. As a result, we treat our Employees, as one would like others to treat oneself, ethics of reciprocity. We empathize with the demanding environment our customers operate, so we must create a workforce that is passionate about meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations.
Because of our reputation, providing customized solutions, our people will be at the center in order to foster growth. In the process, we build long and trusting relationships. This partnership philosophy also applies within our own walls. We work together in small and large teams. Hierarchy is replaced with teams of engaged equals in which ideas trump tenure. And all doors are open.
Within Cirtronics, our people make a difference because of the leaders they become while here. Our employees are not just employees, they are employee owners. If you share our vision, we'd like to hear from you. Come be part of our great culture and apply now!
The responsibilities of this position include researching and resolving issues with accounts payable invoices. You will work with Receiving, Inventory and Purchasing departments to resolve discrepancies. Field accounts payable phone calls from our suppliers and troubleshoot issues to try to resolve problems independently. You will also maintain the supplier/vendor database and add suppliers per purchasing requests. Back up cash receipts, closing MF's and AP payments and any other special projects as assigned.
• General Ledger
• Entering invoices into Dynamics
• Debit memo processing
• Invoice problem resolution (Pricing and part quantity discrepancies)
• Filing & admin duties
• Weekly Inventory reports
• Other accounting activities as needed
• Backup support for the reception area
Additional skills/qualifications that will make you stand out
• Accounts Payable Experience
• Associates degree in Accounting or working towards Bachelors
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Great attention to detail
• High degree of confidentiality
• Medical HMO & PPO Plan
• HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
• FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
• Vision Plan
• Dental Plan
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• 401 (k) Retirement Plan
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
• Profit / Risk Sharing
• Company paid - Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance for Employee, spouse & child
• Company paid - Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• Vacation Time
• 10 paid holidays
• Full time employees are provided up to 30 hours per year as paid time off to volunteer during their normal working hours for things like a highway clean up, the Special Olympics or maybe a breast cancer awareness walk.
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Weight Watchers at Work Program
• Fruit Tuesday's and Popcorn Wednesday's
• Dry cleaning service
• On-site Fitness and Recreational Center
• and more..............
Please visit our website to fill out an application or submit your resume.
• Click on Careers towards the upper right hand side of the page
• Click Apply online on the left side of the page
• Complete the requested information and you will have an option where you can upload your cover letter and resume or fill out an application
*Please Note: Critical functions of this job are defined above. However, they are subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
Cirtronics Corporation is an ITAR registered corporation. Candidates must be able to demonstrate upon hire that they are either US Citizens or lawful Permanent Residents of the US.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers