Join our exciting, growing startup Technology Firm as an Administrative Assistant! This role will interface with all segments of the business and will provide support to the entire 50-person office. This position requires a polished, confident, and proactive professional who is looking to begin their professional career. The ideal candidate will have to have a keen attention to detail and excellent communication/interpersonal skills. We are looking for an individual with an energetic personality who is ready to work hard and wear many hats! Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Manager meetings and organize internal and external events
- Provide overall administrative support, including preparation of spreadsheets, documents and presentations as directed
- Screen and prioritize all correspondence
- Assist office with general tasks, mailings, office support and other projects as assigned
- Organize and maintain office files, office supplies
- Work with vendors, negotiate contracts and assist with internal office planning
- 1-2 years of general office experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be proficient in MS Office products
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Possess a positive attitude and must be a team player
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers