compensation: Compensation cummensurates with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Repairs and maintains in accordance with diagrams, sketches, op manuals and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, production machines and equipment using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments. Performs preventative maintenance and makes routine repairs to electrical and plumbing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Install facility equipment. • Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery. • Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery and systems. • Perform mechanical repairs which may include welding, fabrications, assembling/disassembling items such as valves, pumps, production equipment and other mechanical/power transfer components. • Complete daily maintenance and repair logs. • Maintain and secure work tools. • Clean and maintain work area. • Turn off and lock equipment when needed. • Provide on the job training to new maintenance employees. • Inspects and monitors the operation of heating and air conditioning units, checking filters, trouble-shooting problems, cleaning evaporators and condenser cells, changing belts and motors, lubricating bearings and monitoring the operation of air handler units. • Performs electrical repairs to buildings, fixtures, and equipment, includes testing circuits to locate problems, replacing switches, outlets, and ballasts, repairing and replacing motors and pumps, and related tasks. • Performs plumbing repairs such as repairing leaks and unplugging drains and fixtures, replacing valves, and installing fixtures such as sinks, urinals, toilets, and performing other plumbing jobs as well as new installations. • Performs interior and exterior painting, includes repairing and preparing walls for painting and applying various types of paint. • Responsible for cleanliness of his/her own work area and the general housekeeping of the Company. • Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
· Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
· 3-5 years of Maintenance experience required.
· Hydraulics Knowledge.
· Allen Bradley SLK 500 programming and trouble shooting.
· Ability to read, write and interpret blueprints and schematics.
· Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms to finger, handle, feel and control objects or tools. The employee is regularly required to stand and occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Employee must have the ability to talk and hear.
Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is exposed to airborne particles and chemicals. The noise level is usually very loud.
The employee is required to wear safety glasses, hearing protection and safety shoes.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers