I’m looking for someone to slice seed my lawn. High quality seed only, 10,000 sq feet of lawn. Wilmington. Back yard (6000 sq ft) is relatively flat. Front yard (4000) is a slight incline.
Please let me know:
1) your full name (or your company name if applicable). Website or Facebook page if you have one just so I see who you are.
2) How many lawns do you typically seed in a year? Do you have other lawn care experience?
3) price for slice seeding, including seed? What kind of machine do you have? What kind of seed will you use, and how much will you use? My lawn has serious dirt patches and lots of crab grass that I’ve been battling for years.
4) how much to also test and apply appropriate lime / fertilizer?
5) Would you be available Monday (any time) or Wednesday (in the afternoon) to do this job?
If you see this post then I’m still looking. Im away from the property and need to arrange this remotely; I’m unable to meet prior to the 4th and then I’m traveling again so I have a very narrow window to work with. Thanks for understanding and for being specific in your reply.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers