compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently searching for an experienced Loader Operator to join our team. This position is primarily responsible for operating a front-end loader, but will also be trained to operate other heavy equipment as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Operate equipment in a safe and appropriate manner
• Load trucks with sand and stone products
• Keep stockpiles neat and organized
• Feed material to the sand processing plant efficiently and uniformly
• Perform daily inspection of equipment to ensure proper working order
• Two years of related experience
• Positive, can-do attitude and a strong work ethic
• Full-time, Monday through Friday, 6:00am - 4:00pm
• Occasional Saturdays as needed
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
• Disability and life insurance
• 401(k) program with company match
• Paid vacation, sick, and holidays
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join a dynamic team and have their expertise make a positive impact on our company. If this challenge interests you, and you have the required qualifications, we strongly encourage you to apply!
Candidates can submit their resume through the Craigslist system, or call Tim Allard, (978) 337-4473 to discuss their qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers