compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Georgetown Company looking for a well-rounded garage/shop/warehouse assistant that is willing to learn all aspects of a working garage from computer entry to stocking shelves. They must be driven to do quality work and committed to working safely.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Receiving, inspecting and processing of incoming stock and parts
• Maintaining a clean working environment from desk to garage to yard
• Recording shipping and receiving documents
• Communicating with customers and employees a must
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work well with others
• Willing to make deliveries to Boston (valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record)
• Must be able to pass a Drug Test, Cori and Background Check
• Pay $14.00 with potential to increase as duties increase
• Must enjoy being part of a team
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Work week M-F 40+ hours with occasional overtime and possible alternating Saturdays. Schedule is Monday thru Friday starting at 5:30 am.
Competitive benefits package:
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive wages and benefits, as well as:
• paid holidays & vacations
• accrued sick time
• Valid Driver’s license (Required)
• Hoist License (Preferred/must be willing to obtain one)
Visit our website @www.MirraCo.com, Careers, scroll to the bottom to complete application.
~~no emails or phone calls please~~
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers