Fidelity House CRC is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing information, services and choices to individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. We see ourselves as partners with the people we serve, with their families, with the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS), community groups and donors...all for the purpose of empowering each individual to live a rich and meaningful life.
This is a short term role likely to be 6-8 weeks to work on a recruitment project in our Lawrence office. We are located right off of route 114 or 495 on the Lawrence/North Andover line in the Heritage Place offices.
The hours are flexible, but all work must be done on site. No remote work/telecommute.
• Responsible for vetting applications, phone screening, interviews and recommendations to hiring managers.
• Research and source new applicant pools including job boards, schools, social media sources.
• Participate in Job Fairs, recruiting events or open houses.
• Develop relationship with HR staff and Hiring Managers to ensure quality and timely response for all recruitment needs.
Qualifications and Educational Requirement:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 5 years of high volume recruitment experience is required, preferably in a healthcare or service driven
• Must have strong MS Office skills and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Strong comfort level with social media advertising.
• Must have a sense of urgency, excellent verbal and written communication and possess high levels of organization and prioritizing skills.
• Drivers license
• The ability to occasionally travel to local job fairs during business hours in the Merrimack Valley area or to one of our other offices in Haverhill.
• The ability to very occasionally work extended hours to accommodate a hiring event.
For consideration, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Search Firms: We are not accepting calls from search firms to assist with recruitment efforts for this position. Principal candidates only, please.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers