Research, resolve and respond to all credit balances in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Research credit balances for all practices - i.e.: overpayments/duplicate payments from insurance carriers and self pays
2. Research payments for voided checks, payments applied wrong and accuracy of insurance postings
3. Payment research on accounts determining if refund is to be initiated to Insurance Carriers & Self Pay patients
4. Contact insurance companies for refund and retraction requests
5. Oversees and reviews credit balance reports worked by the partners
6. Runs all print jobs and mailings done by the partners
7. Works payment research and misapplied payments in all clients data bases
8. Post payments and run credit cards during month end as needed
9. Adhere to the Code of Conduct and be familiar with all compliance policies and procedures stored in LogixGarden relevant to this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers