compensation: Salaried/based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Visiting Angels of North Reading is looking for an experienced scheduler. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule caregiver staff for hours of service on new clients and open hours/shifts on existing cases. Provide consistency in caregiver scheduling.
• Maintain computer schedules and ensure timely data entry for schedules and client information.
• Ensure that all employee files are complete and enter the appropriate information into the scheduling system.
• Maintain documentation on all current and past clients.
• Monitor care logs on a daily basis. Counsel staff regarding tardiness and correct use of the system.
• Make the appropriate corrections to the system to facilitate accurate processing of payroll.
• Maintain positive relationships with all clients and referral sources.
• Independently respond to and resolve any clients' complaints or concerns.
• Communicate and refer appropriate matters to the Director for direction.
• Communicate and reinforce Visiting Angels' policies and procedures,to caregiver staff.
• On-call evenings, weekends, and some holidays as directed. Keep on-call materials current with client information, instructions and directions, current roster of care and roster of active direct care staff.
• Perform other functions as deemed appropriate by the management team.
• High school diploma and two years of experience in an office setting, preferably in heath or home care.
• CNA/nursing experience preferred but not required
• Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), scheduling systems, etc.
• Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally and in writing.
• Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor; and present a well-groomed professional image.
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow through in work activities with time constraints and interruptions to meet deadlines, as well as, work independently with a minimum amount of direction and/or supervision.
• Ability to generate goodwill for the Agency with staff, clients, their family members and referral sources. Demonstrate a strong commitment to client service excellence.
• Ability to lawfully work in the U.S.
Call Marc at 978-979-3844 to set up an interview today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers