We are expanding our team! Dental Assistant position available in a busy, highly respected and friendly Multi-Specialty Practice. We are looking for a new member of our team who will represent our commitment to excellence in patient care. This position will start as Part-Time 3 days a week, as we keep expanding it will turn to a full-time position.
QR Code Link to This Post
The ideal candidate will have excellent people skills, great etiquette, a positive attitude and make a superb first impression. Clinical experience in a fast-paced, professional dental practice is preferred but may be willing to train the right person. The ability to multi-task, be a team player, learn quickly. Must be very flexible with hours and days of availability. Must be a highly motivated team player who is committed to exemplary patient care.
Potential Candidates must be:
- Positive Person; Licenced Dental Assistant; CPR certified, Radiology (Xray) certified
- Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment
- Assists the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures
Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines
- Records medical and dental histories and vital signs of the patient
- Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by the Dentist
Our office specializes in general, orthodontics, cosmetic, oral surgery and implant dentistry and so much more.
Interested Candidates Please submit your cover letter and resume.