compensation: Will be disclosed during phone screening employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
As part of the Quality Department, the QC Incoming Inspector II will perform visual inspection of incoming material and complete documentation to verify compliance to specification; ensure conformance to requirements through the use of calibrated measuring equipment, functional test methods and visual inspection; and, interpret part drawings and specifications, and reference company work instructions and standard operating procedures. Uses various measuring devices and testing equipment.
Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems. Works from blueprints, diagrams, dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, fixtures, customer, regulatory & company specifications, drawing or inspection instructions and checklists. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. Performs line clearances after each lot to ensure all materials from the previous lot have been removed. Also uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to visually inspect in-process and completed products such as electronic units and subsystems, precision electromechanical assemblies or mechanical units, subassemblies, structural flaws, internal defects, and missing welds.
• Inspect incoming parts for compliance to specification
• Interpret Manufacturing assembly drawings & use basic shop math (Trigonometry)
• Review completeness of documentation received per Purchase Order
• Verify all required Certificate of Compliance forms are received, correct and E-file.
• Verify all required Test Data is received, correct and E-file.
• Complete Discrepant Material Report (DMR) forms for rejected parts.
• Fill out and file required reports, logs, databases, forms, and documents
• Perform additional related duties as assigned
All applicants must be a U.S Citizen or U.S Person as defined by ITAR (a lawful permanent resident or someone who is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C.1324b(a)(3)). In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers