QR Code Link to This Post
- Are you passionate about working with young children?
- Do you love helping your students learn, explore and achieve their full potential?
- Do you like to provide creative curriculum planning and activities that speak to the whole child?
- Do you appreciate smaller ratios?
- Are you looking to belong to a school that is committed to providing the best possible learning environment for children, families and teachers?
- Are you looking for administrators that support, values and understand what is needed to succeed in the classroom?
You will find that here!!
We are proud that our teachers inspire children to be lifelong learners using both Goddard and NAEYC guidelines to develop curriculum that promotes social, physical, language, and cognitive development.
We have an opening for a full time, year-round Young Toddler Teacher for our state-of-the-art school. This teacher work as part of a team with already established teachers.
The Goddard School® is a renowned program for children 6 weeks to 6 years with a Piaget based foundation. We continue to set the standard for excellence by engaging the best educators possible and providing them with the tools they need to be successful. We create an environment where teachers support the nurturing and learning every child needs. The owner is on-site and hands on and ensures that the school takes a personal interest in every teacher, child and family. Our mission is to develop each child's natural curiosity and creativity in order to provide a foundation to encourage each child's lifelong love of learning.
- EEC Certification preferred (or we will help you get it!)
- A two or four year degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- or current enrollment in education courses in pursuit of degree
- or CDA
- Offer on-the-job-training
- Have a passion for teaching
- Nurturing and loving style
- Strong Communication skills
- Team player in a coteaching environment
- Strong knowledge of Child Development
The Goddard School® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- State of the art facilities
Please send resume if you feel you are the right candidate
for the position!
childcare, day care, daycare, preschool, nursery school