PDS TECH INC. is seeking Supply Chain Associate in Andover,MA.
Job Description: Supply Chain Associate
The Supply Chain Associate will directly support the International Team Lead by providing support to acquire, manage, manipulate, and analyze data and report results. Determines and develops analytical approaches and solutions; conducts data validation activities (inspect, cleanse, transform and model) and develops recommendations.
• Support the development of executive presentations and status reports, ensuring brand management
• Analyzes Enterprise data to derive and enable optimal data utilization
• Analyzes industry and market trends within the data domain, and determines their potential impact on the Enterprise.
• Support the organizational rhythm (e.g., status reviews, regular action closure)
• In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
Coordinating in and across supply chain on various projects and initiatives geared at systems, tools, and/or processes
-Compiling, analyzing large & complex data sets leveraging multiple business systems / tools, metrics & report
• 3 years' experience in supply chain management or related field
• Strong presentation development and graphic skills (Powerpoint, Photoshop, Ilustrator)
• Excellent oral/written communication and influencing skills
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Sharepoint/Word/Excel) and strong analytical skills • Ability to work independently; proven problem solver
• Demonstrated team player, aggressive self-starter, proven change agent
• Advanced PowerPoint and MS Excel skills - Pivot tables, V lookup, etc.
• Experience with financial analysis / reporting Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in business, finance, contracts, supply chain. Concentration in International Business preferred.
• Minimum of 3 year' experience required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers