compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with the successful candidate's experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in property management and development? Do you enjoy helping drive projects and delving into details? Do you care about conservation, as well as cost-effectiveness and operational efficiency? Cummings Properties is seeking a hard-working and motivated professional to join its energy, facilities management and purchasing team, who will work across the Company's substantial (and growing) commercial, residential, and senior housing portfolio. This is an exciting, fast-paced opportunity for a skilled property and project manager reporting directly to the Vice President and offers significant growth potential.
The position offers diverse opportunities in the areas of contract negotiation and administration; permitting, building construction and maintenance; procurement; utility management; energy efficiency; and alternative energy. Qualified candidates will have at least a bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience and must demonstrate the ability to:
• Coordinate the effective execution of various projects. For example:
o Solar photovoltaic systems (Cummings now has more than 3MW of distributed generation deployed across its portfolio.)
o Construction and maintenance projects
o Management of a newly-developed residential condominium community
• Oversee and advance various energy- and utility-related workstreams, such as:
o Monitoring of utility use/spending by understanding and auditing utility bills
o Implementation and tracking of sustainability and energy efficiency projects
• Support the organization and administration of the procurement of goods and services, including:
o Preparing bid documents, locating vendors/suppliers, and sourcing products
o Interpreting/evaluating proposals and negotiating purchases
o Organizing and critically reviewing contracts
A successful candidate will also have:
• Exceptional business writing and oral communication skills
• A balance of technical aptitude and strategic thinking
• Strong self management, superior accuracy, and meticulous attention to detail
• Uncommon desire, motivation, and capacity to learn and adapt on the job
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Greater Woburn area. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com.
About Cummings Properties: Founded in 1970, Cummings Properties has a culture that emphasizes open communication, innovative thinking, and meticulous attention to detail. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary and opportunities for bonuses
• Medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
• Paid holiday, vacation, sick, and personal time
• A retirement savings plan
• Unlimited career advancement and growth potential
Cummings Properties has a long history of giving back to the community. The majority of Cummings Properties' buildings are owned by Cummings Foundation, with all rental profits benefiting charitable causes. Cummings Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In the interest of the health and well-being of our employees and clients, we have a zero tolerance policy for prohibited drug use.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers