Scully Signal Company, established in 1936, is a leader in the engineering, manufacturing and sales of safety control systems for the fueling, storage and transport of petroleum and other liquid products worldwide. Scully has pioneered major technological inventions and advancements involving the transfer of volatile and hazardous fluids.
The Junior Buyer is responsible for supporting the day-to-day Purchasing activities.
• Perform administrative duties within Purchasing environment
• Assist Buyer with creating purchase orders for indirect purchase items
• Ensure on time delivery of open orders, expedite as needed
• Supporting and coordinating other Purchasing and Supplier Management activities, as needed
• Support the Lean Manufacturing (Kanban) goal of the company
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to communicate clearly with vendors via email and phone
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position, 20 to 25 hours per week. The hours are flexible but would need a set schedule that could be determined at time of hire.
Scully is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, military veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers