We are growing! We are located right off of Rte. 3 on the Chelmsford/Lowell line and looking for an experienced PM to join our talented team!
The primary duty of the Project Manager will be the successful management of multiple projects ranging in size from $25K to a 2.5 Million. You will ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget in a way, that exceeds our client's expectations. Be organized, motivated, and a self-starter
Be experienced and proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Project and understand the creative use of software. You will be part of a dynamic design/build office working with a team of Architects, Construction Managers, and Interior designers. We also have our own in-house custom millwork shop on site.
This is a dynamic position, which requires the ability to multi-task and communicates effectively both orally and in writing. The right candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience within the construction industry. Important characteristics would include a strong work ethic and the drive to get things done. The ability to read plans and interpret specifications is a must. Experience with numerous office programs including MSOffice, Excel, Project, and Quickbooks to name a few. This position is encompassing office and field responsibilities; therefore, you must be comfortable both behind the computer and on the jobsite maintaining accurate detailed construction schedules. Managing execution of specific construction details, respective budgets and timeline objectives.
• Manage various projects, Tenant Offices, Retail, Restaurants, Hospitality, Manufacturing facilities, to any commercial remodels or ground up, simultaneously, utilizing the resources at hand.
• The typical workload is four projects running, four closing out and four ramping up.
• Direct supervisor expectations, to include scheduling and all other aspects of production during weekly on site meetings to ensure quality and timeliness.
• Take in and disseminate information to Clients, Carpenters, Subcontractors, Vendors, Building Inspectors, Designers and all involved in the project.
• Lead pre-construction meetings on site
• Negotiate contracts with subcontractors & approve invoices
• Pull building permits in both NH and MA (MA CSL required)
• Prepare weekly project updates
• Estimate and write change orders
• Manage applications for payment.
• Assist in troubleshooting jobsite challenges
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Personal Days
• Health Insurance-travel expenses-cell phone
If you fit this description, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. Please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers