compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with the successful candidate's experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Cummings Properties is seeking bright, polished professionals to develop new client prospects and grow the company's relationships with existing commercial leasing clients.
An account manager at Cummings Properties' corporate headquarters in Woburn will lead an exciting, fast-paced career with constant and rewarding client interaction, leveraging sound judgment, perceptiveness, and problem-solving skills working with our 2,000 clients. Our account managers negotiate lease transactions, deliver superior service, and facilitate tenant improvement projects, all while developing valuable business relationships.
The preferred candidate will possess:
- At least five years of sales and business experience
- Strong writing skills
- A highly professional demeanor, both on the telephone and in person
- Extraordinary drive, work ethic, astuteness, enthusiasm, motivation, and persistence
- Undergraduate college degree
- Experience in commercial real estate is not required
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cummings Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In the interest of the health and well-being of our employees and clients, we have a zero tolerance policy for prohibited drug use. Resumes not accompanied by cover letters will not be considered.
About Cummings Properties: Founded in 1970, Cummings Properties has a culture that emphasizes open communication, innovative thinking, and meticulous attention to detail. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary and opportunities for bonuses
• Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
• Paid holiday, vacation, sick, and personal time
• A retirement savings plan
• Unlimited career advancement and growth potential
Cummings Properties has a long history of giving back to the community. The large majority of Cummings Properties' buildings are owned by Cummings Foundation, with all rental profits benefiting charitable causes. Learn more at https://www.cummings.com/about/giving-back.html.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers