compensation: Please contact to discuss employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bay State Search has partnered with our client in Andover, MA to find a Payroll Manager to join its team.
• Oversee/manage and supervise the full-cycle payroll processes
• Prepare journal entries
• Develop/Implement process improvements and system training for Payroll staff
• Accurate and timely input of all payroll related information
• Verify employee maintenance data
• Import benefit deductions
• Enter garnishments, direct deposit and withholding tax information into payroll system
• Research and resolve payroll questions and issues
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business related field
• 5-7 years' payroll experience for a large organization
• At least 4 years of supervisory experience
• Workday experience in preffered
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential information.
• Comprehensive knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices as it relates to Payroll.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For immediate consideration, please contact Ryan Murphy at email@example.com or 617-204-1125
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers