compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sports Insights is a fast-growing sports information company looking to hire talented and motivated people to monitor sports info/stats as well as performing customer service duties. We were recently acquired by The Action Network. We've been featured in ESPN, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post and CNBC. This is an amazing opportunity for someone passionate about sports.
This is a full-time which requires you to physically report to our Beverly, MA office. Night, weekends and some holiday shifts are required.
- Monitor live sports data for accuracy
- Sports data entry
- Monitor multiple news and injury sources
- Release breaking news via website and social media channels
- Provide customer service support via email, live web chat and phone
- Research, write, edit, and post relevant articles to our blog
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of US sports, teams, players (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAB and NCAAF)
- Ability to work in a PC based environment (Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with social media websites (Twitter, Facebook)
- Knowledge of sports betting concepts a plus
- Previously published article a plus
Hours: (40 per week)
-Night shifts from 2-10pm et
-Competitive compensation based on experience
To apply, please attach a resume and paste a cover letter into the body of the email with "Sports Analyst" in the subject line.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers