Job Responsibilities: Will include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
The Production Manager of the Northern New England territory is responsible for the on-site installation, management and communication of installation project deliverables, timelines and quality. Daily job reporting and communication with the project team required along with prompt identification of problematic site conditions and exceptions within the current reporting mechanism. The Production Manager position will require a construction background and Home Improvement experience preferred. The Production Manager will be responsible to recruit employees and subcontractors related to the procurement of baths, windows, siding and roofing jobs. The Production Manager will be responsible to work closely with the Production Supervisor and with the Service & Measure Tech. Production Manager to assure customer satisfaction and attention of all company production goals for baths, windows, roofing and siding.
• Answers directly to VP of Operations.
• Proper staging of all jobs and pre-measure auditing of all contract work.
• Re-cost and re-measure siding and roofing contracts as required.
• Manage scheduling process for new installs to ensure quality staffing for all trades during installation process.
• Re-check orders and facilitate product procurement and ordering.
• Ensure achievement of monthly NEWPRO installation revenue and operating metrics.
• Supervise subcontractors, two administrative assistants, employee installers and service technicians to ensure productivity goals are achieved and exceptional customer satisfaction.
• Manage and audit all direct labor and material expenses, negotiate labor and installation costs associated with each job to align with NEWPRO budgetary targets.
• Submit payroll and subcontractor billing to accounting to meet weekly schedules.
• Resolve all customer disputes on work in progress and completed jobs.
• Process and manage all post-install service.
• Manage NEWPRO customer service and customer care personnel to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Communicate with team to keep all systems reports related to these products up to date each day.
Skills and Qualifications:
Contractors Supervisor License and LSWP to be obtained within 6 months of date of hire. NEWPRO will pay for the costs associated with the classes and materials.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers