compensation: Competetive $30 plus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Small,quality oriented roofing and sheet metal shop is seeking an Experienced Foreman to oversee residential and small commercial projects.
• Valid Drivers License
• Dependability/ punctuality
• 10+ years experience
• Knowledge of Asphalt, cedar and slate shingle systems / standing seam metal roofs and single ply low slope applications (Carlisle EPDM specs a plus
• Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through from start to finish
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing
• Willingness to take part in the labor, this a working foreman position
• Bilingual English /Spanish a huge plus
As a foreman you will be in charge of the day to day on-site operations of various roofing projects in Massachusetts and southern NH.
Organizing daily labor, maintaining inventory, writing daily logs, and communicating with management and customers.
What we offer :
• Steady work
• Good pay with benefits available / this can be a salary position for the right candidate
• Paid vacation and Holidays after probation period
If you feel like you have what it takes to fill this position forward a resume and cover letter or call to schedule an interview
Eric J Benson
Aspen Roofing Services
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers