compensation: Commensurate with experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Case Snow Management is the leading snow and ice management company in North America! We service approximately 2000 small and large commercial sites across 12 states in and around New England. Come be part of a team that keeps businesses running during any ice or snow storm!
* Report to site as directed.
* Visually inspect equipment, including pusher and attachment.
* Safely and efficiently operate equipment to clear site, according to the plow map, and as directed by Site Foreman.
* Perform equipment maintenance as requested (greasing machines, cleaning windshields, etc.).
* CAT loaders 906, 926 and skidsteer
* 2+ years of operating experience
* Knowledge of site equipment used for snow removal
* Has transportation to and from site
* Available 24/7 as weather demands
* Enjoys working as a team onsite
* Applicable engineering hydraulic/hoisting license and/or DOT medical card
Snow removal * Landscaping * Construction * CAT * Loader
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers