We are looking for a mechanically inclined warehouse worker to join our growing team. The warehouse worker will help ensure that Kaloutas Painting/Res-Stone Industrial Flooring equipment is properly repaired, maintained, cleaned. The warehouse worker will be responsible for communicating with our field and operations team regarding equipment availability and will collaborate with management on disposals and repair purchases. The ideal candidate will have experience in construction and industrial equipment. Knowledge of hydraulics, electronics, gas, diesel machinery or auto mechanics is preferred.
WE WORK HARD, AND SO DOES OUR EQUIPMENT
• Responsible for following up with equipment manager and to ensure shop work is performed to Kaloutas/Res-Stone standards and completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all equipment maintenance is in compliance with Kaloutas and Res-Stone safety standards and practices.
- Ensure that all equipment is tagged with any necessary descriptions of problems and in a visible area for inspection.
• Pull orders and stage for upcoming jobs
• Attend service courses offered by the company and take initiative to improve technical knowledge and skills on equipment owned by Kaloutas and Res-Stone.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Equipment Manager, Operations Manager or any Kaloutas or Res-Stone Manager.
LET'S GET PHYSCAL
Physical Demands and Work Environment. . .
• Loading/Unloading of Trucks
• Activities requiring handling and grasping with the hands when performing repairs or maintenance of equipment by utilizing hand tools, power tools, air tools, nuts, bolts, electronic controls, and other small parts
• Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs., occasional lifting up to 50 lbs. and infrequent lifting up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to walk, stand, kneel, bend and climb.
• Ability to work with arms raised for prolonged periods of time.
• Occasional working at heights above 10 ft.
• Exposure to bright lights, extreme temperatures, loud noise, dust, gas and/or fumes.
WANT MORE GREAT REASONS TO COME WORK WITH US?
We have. . .
• Competitive salary
• Bonus eligibility
• Health & dental insurance
• Holiday pay
• Vacation time
• Life insurance
• Great working environment with great people
ENOUGH ABOUT US, LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU!
We expect that you have. . .
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3 + years of mechanical experience in all areas of repair preferred
• Previous mechanic service experience in the equipment rental/construction industry and/or related field required
• Warehouse experience
• Positive attitude
• Excellent verbal communication
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Valid driver's license
ARE YOU IN?
If interested please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 978-854-6004.
Kaloutas & Co., Inc. provides commercial/industrial painting and flooring services to customers throughout New England. With multiple locations and over 80 office & field employees, the company continues to grow. Learn more about us at www.kaloutas.com and www.res-stone.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers