condition: like new make / manufacturer: American Girl - Pleasant Company model name / number: Kirsten Larson size / dimensions: 18" Tall
QR Code Link to This Post
• This doll has NEVER been played with, in pristine/mint condition and properly stored.
• Kirsten, along with Samantha and Molly are clearly the most popular historical American Girl dolls and so few items have been retired. Kirsten Larson is a pioneer girl of strength and spirit growing up in Minnesota in 1854. After a long, dangerous voyage with her family from Sweden to America, Kirsten finds it difficult to get used to a new country and a new way of life. But as she makes friends and discovers what her new land has to offer, she learns the true meaning of home - and that love is the same in any language.
• Along with Samantha and Molly, Kirsten was one of the three American Girls that launched the collection in 1986 and now retired from production.
• Made in West Germany prior to the unification of West and East Germany.
• Comes with 2 outfits, straw hat, original Meet Kristen book and a wonderful storage trunk.
Priced to sell!
You will not be disappointed!
Cash only. Deal in Boston area only.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers