We provide benefits to blue collar demographics our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add multiple Customer Service Specialist positions to our Wilmington office location. We just expanded into a new larger office in Wilmington, as well as a second location south of Boston this summer. As, a result we need to expand our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring for a Benefits Advisor role is a mix of customer service and some sales. They are responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services.
Daily tasks include:
- Inbound/outbound calls.
- Scheduling new appointments.
- Client policy reviews.
- Data entry.
- Servicing requested benefits.
This is a full time position with great weekly hours.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. Our goal is to focus on a positive, competitive, and fun work environment. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
- Have excellent skills with communication and customer relations.
- Have strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
- Be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred.
- Be have basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office.
- Flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management.
compensation: 55K plus BONUS
employment type: full-time
Candidates must have reliable transportation and a valid DL.
We provide Training