To whom it may concern:
I am a Project Manager/Master Electrician with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Lic#'s 21548A, 13270-B I have more than 13 years of experience in the commercial, industrial, and residential fields during all phases of construction.
I am proficient in:
• Low voltage/Data/Phone/CCTV/Fiber optic
• Pipe bending
• Residential work, renovation or new construction
• Commercial, Industrial and Residential service.120/208 - 277/480V
• Blueprint reading, layout, Bidding/Estimating
• Wire fishing.
• Switchgear Install/Maintenance
• Power provisioning, load balance, demand management, and capacity planning for critical environments.
• Project Management.
• Client and internal executive support.
I am a self-starter with excellent communication and project management skills. I am always looking to update my skill set with the most current techniques in accordance with Commonwealth Code. However, I feel that the most important aspect of any job is to understand and address the customer's needs. I am currently a lead Project Manager/Master Electrician part of a critical data center in Boston, Ma responsible for 300+ clients internal construction data center needs with internal staff management.
Please feel free to call directly or send an email for my current resume.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers